In summer of 2016, Bourevestnik Inc. delivered and started running X-ray fluorescence energy dispersive general purpose spectrometer BRA-135F for Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia.
The universal X-ray fluorescence energy dispersive spectrometer, model BRA-135F, allows simultaneous determination up to two dozens of chemical elements for a period not exceeding 200 sec. over a wide range of concentrations of hundreds ppb.
BRA-135F analyzes solid, powder and liquid samples and thin layer on the surface or deposited on filters.
Main tasks solved by Herzen State Pedagogical University staff with the help of BRA-135F are:
- Elemental analysis of thin films of semimetals and narrow-band semiconductors.
- Elemental analysis of single crystals of semimetals and narrow-band semiconductors.
- Elemental analysis of metallic component in organometallic compounds.
- Analysis of samples for the content of heavy elements in solving environmental problems.
- For educational purposes and learning.
Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia is one of the leaders of the national education, the largest cultural and educational center, a unique multidiscipline scientific and educational complex that confessing principles of preserving and developing the best traditions of academic science and education of Russian and world culture.
Bourevestnik Inc. is
the largest in the CIS’s enterprise for research, development and manufacture of X-ray equipment for industrial and scientific purposes, a subsidiary of PJSC ALROSA.