Bourevestnik Inc. once again participated in Arablab Fair which took place in Dubai, UAE from 18 till 21 of March, 2018.
Under the patronage of Dubiotech (the region’s first science and business park dedicated to the global life science industry), Arablab provided a unique forum for industry leaders involved in medical, petroleum and environmental research and analysis, laboratory automation, and data process management.
Trade Show is held every year and always attracts a lot of attendees from all industries and scientific fields.
Main exhibition sections:
- MediLab (laboratory equipment for medicine and clinical chemistry,
- BioLab (life science and biotechnology),
- PetroLab (testing, analysis and quality control of oil products),
- EnviroLab (technics and methods of analytical control of environmental pollution),
- NanoLab (nanotechnology researches).
Bourevestnik Inc. was demonstrating at their booth XRF equipment for chemical composition determination:
- BRA-135F X-ray fluorescence energy dispersive general purpose spectrometer;
- ASE-2 X-ray fluorescent energy dispersive sulfur analyzer;
- ASW-2 X-ray wavelength dispersive sulfur analyzer;
- AR-35 X-ray wavelength dispersive flowstream pulp analyzer.
Burevestnik Inc. - is the largest in the CIS enterprise for research, development and production of X-ray equipment for industrial and scientific purposes, is a subsidiary of AK ALROSA (PAO).