Bourevestnik, Inc. has participated as the exhibitor in 24th Congress & General Assembly of the International Union of Crystallography, which has been held at Hyderabad, India, on August 21-28, 2017.
This congress, being held every three year in different countries, is a central event for crystallographers all over the world, who are involved in scientific research and practical application in this field, including X-ray diffraction and structure analysis.
Main topics of the Congress were the following:
- Chemical crystallography;
- Biological crystallography and biotechnology;
- Instrumental methods and program calculations;
- Material science;
- Mineralogy and natural processes;
- Crystals growth;
- Small angle X-Ray scattering;
- Thin films, textures and residual stresses;
- Methods, algorithms and software for X-Ray diffraction;
- Phase transitions in inorganic materials and minerals;
- Non-ambient crystallography.
At exhibition Bourevestnik, Inc. was represented by its official Indian partner, AlfaTech Services Ltd.
Bourevestnik, Inc. is the CIS’s largest enterprise for research, development and production of X-ray analytical instruments and industrial equipment. The company is the subsidiary of PJSC ALROSA.
AlfaTech Services Ltd. – official partner of Bourevestnik, Inc. in India, experienced in supply of various analytical instruments to commercial companies and governmental institutions.
The IUCr is the International Union of Crystallography. Its objectives are to promote international cooperation in crystallography and to contribute to all aspects of crystallography, to promote international publication of crystallographic research, to facilitate standardization of methods, units, nomenclatures and symbols, and to form a focus for the relations of crystallography to other sciences.